imageThe Enchanted Forest Delusional Directories StormcrownSixthStation

Closed
New Poll

[solved And Closed]why Are There Two Sets Of Gallery Forums For Graphics?
butterbeer
 Posted: Jun 11 2014, 05:43 PM
- Demi-God -
N/A
N/A
- Age -
N/A
- Specialty -
N/A
- Timezone -

Basically the topic title, I saw that there are two differently named categories that both contain the same graphics galleries, and I was wondering what the difference is between the two? I.e. does it make a difference which one I edit
PM
^
Modern_Medusa
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 11:14 AM
- Site Owner -
'Cause I ain't been myself Lately something's going on No, boy I ain't even slept I've been up all night long In my head "
- Age -
Artist
- Specialty -
Central
- Timezone -

I will check for you. It is quite likely that when your gallery was promoted it left a link in the old forum rank to your new gallery. I will double check and Give you an answer shortly.
PMEmailAIM
^
Modern_Medusa
 Posted: Jun 12 2014, 11:20 AM
- Site Owner -
'Cause I ain't been myself Lately something's going on No, boy I ain't even slept I've been up all night long In my head "
- Age -
Artist
- Specialty -
Central
- Timezone -

Okay, I'm sorry But I do not see two topics for you. Your Gallery was promoted to Immortal, and from what I see, there is only one gallery for you in that forum Rank. That is the Gallery that you should edit, and if you see the other one, Just ignore it. I will try and figure out what you are seeing. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I hope that I have solved your question. Please let me know if you have any other questions on this topic.
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Ask The Staff | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by merc @ caution & cfs / popups by black