imageThe Enchanted Forest Delusional Directories StormcrownSixthStation

Closed
New Poll

[blend]rock My Heart Out
Modern_Medusa
 Posted: Aug 14 2014, 07:15 PM
- Site Owner -
'Cause I ain't been myself Lately something's going on No, boy I ain't even slept I've been up all night long In my head "
- Age -
Artist
- Specialty -
Central
- Timezone -

[B] CHALLENGE IDEA BY: Taylor[B]

[B]CHALLENGE TITLE[B]The Rock My Heart Out Challenge

[B]DEADLINE[B]August 28th 2014

[B]SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS (WHAT TYPE OF GRAPHIC AND SIZE[B]Blend: Must be at least 600 Pixels in width and cannot exceed 800 pixels in width. Must be at least 400 in Height and cannot exceed 600 in height.

[B]SPECIFIC IMAGES[B] Celebrity of Choice See Specific rules below

[B]OVERALL GRAPHIC THEME/MOOD[B]Up to Artist

[B]SPECIFIC COLORS[B]Up to Artist

[B]QUOTES[B]Song of Choice, Song Title and one line of lyrics from song, and artist name

[B]ADDITIONAL INFORMATION[B]Okay so I believe that music is food for the soul, and while rock and roll has been a great source of music it has lost its appeal some to newer general. The point of this challenge is to bring back the good old days of rock, between the decades of the 1960's and the 1990. So No new stuff. You are to pick a song, take the title and lyrics of the song and make a blend. However, there must be at least 1 celebrity in the picture and here is the twist. Whatever decade your song comes from... you have to choose a celebrity outside the band/artist that performs it, from that same decade.

PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Basic Challenges | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned by merc @ caution & cfs / popups by black