imageThe Enchanted Forest Delusional Directories StormcrownSixthStation

Add Reply
New Poll

Revised Rules July 2014
Modern_Medusa
 Posted: Jul 20 2014, 11:23 AM
- Site Owner -
'Cause I ain't been myself Lately something's going on No, boy I ain't even slept I've been up all night long In my head "
- Age -
Artist
- Specialty -
Central
- Timezone -

REVISED RULES
APPARENTLY, SOMETHING ABOUT MY RULES HERE SEEM TO NOT BE UNDERSTOOD BY CERTAIN MEMBERS. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. SO I HAVE NOW REVISED WHAT WAS A SMALL AND SIMPLE SET OF RULES INTO A LONG, CLEARLY, OVERSTATED LIST. I APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO HAVE DEDICATED THEIR TIME TO FOLLOW THE RULES FOR THE CHANGES, BUT PLEASE BE SURE TO RE-READ AND RESIGN THE RULES. REMEMBER MOONLIT MUST BE SOMEWHERE IN THE REPLY.

THE ONLY WAY FOR A FORUM BASED SITE TO WORK PROPERLY IS TO HAVE CLEARLY DEFINED RULES AND PROCEDURES. THEREFORE, MOONLIT MIDNIGHT WILL ADHERE TO THESE STIPULATIONS.

GENERAL RULES

001. Only one account allowed per member. Moonlit midnight allows for each member to create multiple Galleries to develop multiple skills. There is no reason for any person to create a second account. Accounts found to be in violation of this policy will be removed without warning.

002. Giving out Personal Information in strictly prohibited. this includes but is not limited to, personal photos, full name, location address, name of school, phone numbers. This is to protect the identities and safety of all of our members. you can of course state basics details about yourself such as I am from Milwaukee, and my name is Taylor, I'm 21. But giving out more information that is against the rules. Please use IM to communicate with members outside of our board.

003. Moonlit midnight is Rated PG-13. This is because the community of the board should be welcoming to all ages. Also because Jcink restricts members who join under the age of 13.

004. Swearing is prohibited on the board. Swearing may only be used in Mature Stories posted and validated by the staff. Please keep your language clean and friendly.

005. General Prejudice/discrimination comments are forbidden, as well as threats. Our board is a community, our members will not be allowed to spread hateful, discriminatory comments and actions around. Likewise please do not spread hateful comments about Moonlit Midnight on the board, or on another site.

005.5: Plagiarism of any kind is Forbidden. If you did not make/write/create it then you need to credit it. You can Create a Credit Gallery at Rolling Credits, Our Sister site, or Post them in your galleries. I don't care what you choose to do, but you need to do it, or you will be banned.

IMAGES, SIGNATURES & MINI-PROFILES

006. Mini-Profile Avatars must be 250X400. No Bigger/ No Smaller. Exact.

007. While the Profile fields are not made required in the Admin CP, They all still Must Be Completed. You can Complete your mini-profile fields bt going to My Controls --> Edit Profile Information--> Save Changes. If you have any questions regarding the fields in a mini-profile and what they are, please PM me.

008. Signatures images may not exceed 500X200 in width. Anything larger will stretch the board. Members may input up to 3 site buttons in addition to their signature and 7 lines of text.

009. Gallery and Library Header images may not exceed 700X250 Pixels , Story Banners may not exceed 700X110 Pixels.

010. In General no Image Content may contain severe graphic violence, explicit sexual content, or any nudity. Images found to be in violation of this policy will be removed without warning.

TUTORIALS & CHALLENGES

011. Tutorials and Challenges both have their own forum rules which must be read and followed.

012. Tutorials and Challenges must have the complete form filled out and posted at the top of their thread.

013. Challenges priority deadlines last for 2 weeks, extensions of deadlines also extend for an additional 2 weeks.

014. Challenges must have at least 3 entries to be eligible.

WRITING & POSTING STORIES

015. The Writing Forum has its own set of rules which must be followed and read.

016. All writing submissions must be posted in the starting stages and pend a staff validation for the initial post.

GALLERIES & LIBRARIES

017. All Galleries must be posted in the Human Section. The Staff will then sort the gallery.

018.There is only 1 Gallery and Library allowed per member.

019. The only way to increase your rank is to apply and be granted a promotion.

PROMOTIONS

020. Promotions may only be requested in the monthly promotions period.

021. Promotion applications must be filled out in proper code.

022. Galleries and Libraries need to have been updated within the last 30 days before being eligible for a promotion.

023. Artists and Writers alike will need to participate in 1 challenge within the last 30 days to be eligible for a promotion. (This begins August of 2014) STAFF MESSAGES

024. I AM REALLY, REALLY DISAPPOINTED THAT I HAVE TO POST THIS, BUT APPARENTLY I DO. WHEN ONE OF THE STAFF OF MOONLIT MIDNIGHT REACH OUT TO A MEMBER ( IT DOES NOT MATTER IF IT IS AN ADMIN, THE OWNER, OR A MODERATOR) REGARDING ANYTHING (REMINDERS, SITE UPDATES, QUESTIONS, INCREASED WARN STATUSES), IT IS NOW REQUIRED TO REPLY TO THE MESSAGE.

HONESTLY, IT SERIOUSLY JUST PLAIN RUDE TO NOT REPLY TO THE STAFF, OR ANYBODY REALLY, WHEN THEY SEND YOU A MESSAGE. WE DON'T SPAM OUR MEMBERS, SO IF THERE IS A PM SENT TO YOU IT IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF THE HARD WORK THE STAFF PUT INTO THE SITE AND OUR MEMBERS AND REPLY TO US!.

ANY MEMBER WHO DOES NOT REPLY TO THE STAFF MESSAGES WITHIN 7 DAYS OF IT BEING SENT, WHO HAS BEEN ONLINE IN THAT TIME PERIOD, WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOMATIC INCREASE IN THEIR WARN STATUS.

Competitions

025. All Competitions are Issued by the staff. All members are welcome to participate.

026. Entries in a competition must have completed the proper form and fulfilled the requirements by the deadline.

027. When a Competition has been closed, all Entries will be opened to voting which all members are welcome to participate in.

028. Prizes for the Challenges Include: Points for the IB store and an Award Image made by the staff.

Please Direct any and All questions Regarding these Rules to the inbox of the staff. Thank you. Don't forget to re-sign. Moonlit must be somewhere in the post.

PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Site Information | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by merc @ caution & cfs / popups by black